Ideas For Saints Row 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what i miss the most in saints row the third.....:
hydraulics is one of the things that i miss, also..being able to customize clothes not just buy a shirt and thats it, i mean full on choosing undershirts then get a different shirt then get a jacket like in sr2, and the last thing i miss is... demolition derby and unlocking the cars afterwards thats what i miss. i hope they add those into sr4

PS: theres quite alot of other stuff that i miss but ive forgotten most of them.

Most of all, the ability to edit/import 3d files, like hair styles, new clothes and all. It's what I mostly want.

Nothing of these will happen, anyway.
Maybe the SDK-Tools get leaked sometime, when the company died.
Story will be in Steelport, because they don't have enough time to port Stillwater to SR3. ;)

And this new Stillwater is a fucking mess.
if you use sandbox+ and go to stillwater you see buildings standing on the road and buildings flying.

Here is what I think would be cool to be in sr4:

~larger map with some variation. like in just cause 2, but not as big *would be super cool though*
~more customization. ability to customize boats, planes, and heli's. more features to customize
~more clothing
~more vehicles: planes, boats, cars, bikes, vtols
~all npc clothing is wearable
~more weapons
~automatic or manual choice for vehicles
~plane that can land on water
~more stupid stuff like the penetrator and the furry costumes.
~more hats *I play tf2*
~4+ MULTIPLAYER COOP. If there was an option to make a server for sr4 that would let you have 16 players that would just be incredible.
~easier modding
~custom maps
~more cheat codes
~more cribs
~more crib customization *like in sr2*
~more homies
~extra blank homie slots for modding
~custom homies
~spare/blank vehicles for modding
~first/3rd person option
~ability to revert perm map changes (because of the story, etc) once you complete the game
~a part of the map devoted to cool vehicle tricks. liek a skate/bmx park for bikes, racetrack for cars, and a larger place fileld with ramps and stuff for bikes and cars, things in the water for boat jumping *like in jc2 |
~crazy mission stuff able to be done in-game. like have a tiger for a passenger. or use the pony cart w/o mods.
~ not motorized vehicles: skateboards, bicycles, hang-gliders, surfboard, kayake, a horse, etc
~ impossible vehicles: *like the ufo in sr2* hoverboard, rocket, minecart *would be cool if there coudl be a 1 way crossover with mc, and have a minecart be on the subway/roller coaster/train tracks.*, etc
~ working train *drive-able, and hollow/enterable would be cool*
~ subway
~ roller coaster
~ moding tools
~ give us a chicken suit and let us fly.

summary:
more of everything, look at sr1-3 and take every feature, cheatcode, etc and cram it all into sr4. and then add even more stuff. I don't care if it takes up 25 gb's.

What Fan of Saints is trying to say is to please use the Edit button to add additional thoughts to your post if no has replied yet. Flooding a thread with multiple posts in a row is considered bad form. Please keep this in mind in the future when using this (or any) forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back