Ideas For Saints Row 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe instead of saints row 4 they could make a spin-off to do with the story of gat's life - where you play as gat through the events leading up to sr3?

Apologies, but that has to be the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard :-/
Not really,
other companies have done this sort of stuff,
for example: look at bungie how they made halo 3 odst? - that was a sucessful spin off,
the GTA 4 Ballad Of Gay Tony & Lost and Damned - they were sucessful,
personally i think this sort of thing could work by using Gat as the character in this way

Not really,
other companies have done this sort of stuff,
for example: look at bungie how they made halo 3 odst? - that was a sucessful spin off,
the GTA 4 Ballad Of Gay Tony & Lost and Damned - they were sucessful,
personally i think this sort of thing could work by using Gat as the character in this way

Halo sucks. As for GTA IV, it's not the same thing, not even close. Luis and Johnny were introduced in GTA IV and there was very little known about 'em prior to EFLC, there was a lot of room for interpretation.

Having Gat as main character, and I still can't get over how dumb that sounds, would mean making SR4 just another dull sandbox game. Not only character creation would be gone, but they'd have to focus on a period of time when Gat wasn't running with the Boss. The only ones I can think of are the events prior to the first Saints Row (which are meaningless, since the Saints were nothing back then), the time in between SR1 and 2 (Gat was in jail most of that time, and the Saints were taking a break) and the time in between SR2 and 3 (time in which Gat was rolling with the Boss, AKA he'd have to be in it too).

Tell the trurth, what you really want is for Saints Row to be more focused, like GTA, correct? Then I don't know why you play it in the first place sorry...

Halo sucks. As for GTA IV, it's not the same thing, not even close. Luis and Johnny were introduced in GTA IV and there was very little known about 'em prior to EFLC, there was a lot of room for interpretation.

Having Gat as main character, and I still can't get over how dumb that sounds, would mean making SR4 just another dull sandbox game. Not only character creation would be gone, but they'd have to focus on a period of time when Gat wasn't running with the Boss. The only ones I can think of are the events prior to the first Saints Row (which are meaningless, since the Saints were nothing back then), the time in between SR1 and 2 (Gat was in jail most of that time, and the Saints were taking a break) and the time in between SR2 and 3 (time in which Gat was rolling with the Boss, AKA he'd have to be in it too).

Tell the trurth, what you really want is for Saints Row to be more focused, like GTA, correct? Then I don't know why you play it in the first place sorry...
I get what you mean,
i like all the stuff the game has to offer,
as the customisation goes - they could bring back clothing customisation from sr2? & all but character customisation would work,
no - saints is far better than gta (gameplay, characters, story and un-realism).

Haters gonna hate, but SR2 customization wasn't even that super duper spectacular... It's better than in SR3, but the customization got that spectacular when I installed GoTR.

I get what you mean,
i like all the stuff the game has to offer,
as the customisation goes - they could bring back clothing customisation from sr2? & all but character customisation would work,
no - saints is far better than gta (gameplay, characters, story and un-realism).

Damn straight. I admit, a DLC where you could play as Gat or something would be pretty awesome, but I still can't see where that would fit in the timeline. Unless of course, they clone his ass properly, which would be the ultimate tea-bag for Saints Row's universe.

Haters gonna hate, but SR2 customization wasn't even that super duper spectacular... It's better than in SR3, but the customization got that spectacular when I installed GoTR.

SR3's character customization is way better if you ask me, from physique to clothing. For one, the characters don't look like retards, and even if it's semi-cartoonish you can still make the character look like a real person. Every other type of customization took one step forward and three steps back though... and still no f*cking helicopter customization!

Damn straight. I admit, a DLC where you could play as Gat or something would be pretty awesome, but I still can't see where that would fit in the timeline. Unless of course, they clone his ass properly, which would be the ultimate tea-bag for Saints Row's universe
yeah that's the kind of thing i was trying to get at :),

Apparently SR4 is already in the works according to THQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back