Joe's Tacticool Weapons!

hay can u tell me how u edited the textures of the guns cuz i want to make some of my own

I pm'd Joe and received a reply. He's swamped with work, but will be sending me his latest build. I'll get the attachments in the thread all sorted out with the latest version as well as integrating it into GoS once I have the files.

I really didn't realize this mod was that popular, I'm kind of used to my work being on the down low on the few modding scenes I like to be a part of. Anyways, I went ahead and updated the post with a super stream lined and easy to use version of the mod. It should allow people to pick what primary handgun color they want, as well as some options on the shotguns.

I hope everyone enjoys. :D

When I installed your "Final" version and I tried choose Saints Pistol in inventory, music stopped and models go crazy. Game crashed when I tried get out from inventory. HELP!!! I installed all Tactical Textures, Saints Pistol and optional Modded Meshes. I do not mixed ASMs.
EDIT:
Now I am 99% sure it is your mistake. I installed Black Pistol and it works properly. Can you fix Saints Pistols?

Found the issue, ASM's weren't properly updated in the release, a new version should be up in a bit. Just doing some testing to make sure it works 100%

EDIT: Download the file on the first post again, it now has all bugs fixed and working. It should now be easier to install the golden pistols with all other weapons textures. No more crashes.

EDIT: Download the file on the first post again, it now has all bugs fixed and working. It should now be easier to install the golden pistols with all other weapons textures. No more crashes.
Thanks! Now it works perfectly!
2C3227218743AD715CE8D6F5F34E52B222A34014

What line(s) do I need to edit in the items_3d.xtbl to make the gravedigger stay single barrel through all levels? Call me crazy but I just prefer it that way.

Also is there a way to leave the 45 sheppard in the default chrome look with your other texture mods? reminds me of a desert eagle

Honestly it may have been a little bit of a fluke figuring out how to get it to remain double barreled, but let me see what I can do.

Back