Juiced Patch

Since no ones officially shared the new version of Juiced, here It is:

This is from the KobraWorks Discord Server. Uzi Posted this himself

1725655005852.png

Juiced V5.2.0 Beta Release

Changes:
  • Added Camera Roll Controls in Slew using 1 and 3 (non numpad) (Tervel)
  • Added new option [Gameplay] > SkipIntros = 0/1 (Tervel)
(Skips the Legal disclaimers and Logos when booting game)
  • Added new option [Gameplay] > coopPausePatch = 0/1 (Tervel)
(NEEDS RIGOROUS TESTING, Allows co-op partner to keep playing while you are paused.)
  • Added new option [Gameplay] > DisableCheatFlag = 0/1 (Clippy95)
    (Disables cheat flagging.)
  • Merged Scantis new billboard changes from commit 03dbda0 in Monkey Patch repo
(pass_DFEngine.dll is no longer used or needed, game doesn't try to connect to a server 24/7, billboards are loaded from <your_game_dir/billboards>)
  • Added new option [Gameplay] > TagsHook = 0/1 (Clippy95)
    (Fixes massive deadzone issues when tagging walls on keyboard and mouse.)
  • Added FetchKWordsAd.exe
    (Fetches billboard advertisements from https://kobraworks.com services and instantly installs them to the billboards directory.)

Attachments

• SR2_JUICED_V5.2.0_BETA.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,128
When using ultrawide resolutions I've noticed that the water reflections break. They basically become unhinged from their correct orientation.

Here is a screenshot example:
1726013874342.jpeg

When using ultrawide resolutions I've noticed that the water reflections break. They basically become unhinged from their correct orientation.

Here is a screenshot example: View attachment 40706
Not much I can really do, and it's not a Juiced bug this is how the water is, even on x360.

16:9 Squished to 21.5:9
SR2_PC_nEYj9DMzQM.png

Native 21.5:9
SR2_PC_MDexzw2T5x.png

This also happens on Xbox 360, I'd have to spend time trying to find what causes it, could be baked into the water shader no idea.

Probably a stupid question but I don't play Saints Row often enough to know much about its modding scene. Does this work with GOTR or do the two mods conflict? I always disliked playing SR2 on my PC because of the framerate issues and such, and this looks incredible... but I also have only ever used GOTR (besides visual mods ofc, and those just go into the GOTR folder structure). Call me a newbie or what have you lol, I don't mind! But I figured I'd ask.

Also, does this work with visual mods, and if so, where would I put them?

Yes, Juiced works with GOTR. I can't speak on all visual mods, but I used it with the Visual Overhaul mod for a full playthrough, and I recall briefly using it with the SR1.5 Lighting mod as well.

Back