Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch for SRIV breaks weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely curious as to how this bug was missed in the patch's development. Did all the playtesters take the day off or something?

I'm genuinely curious as to how this bug was missed in the patch's development. Did all the playtesters take the day off or something?

From what I've seen, I strongly suspect that the wrong patch got released.

my buddy just returned home after a vacation and we were gonna play SR4 coop together today :/ this patch couldn't have come at a worse time for me personally

Well that would be good news because it would mean all they have to is get Steam to update the game with the right patch.

But we should just be thankful Volition usually address the issues they can address.

I'm still butthurt over how I got screwed over with Postal 3.

"here's our new game, by the way we didn't do it in house this time, we had Russians develop it".

"Oh this isn't a bad game.. CTD.. oh that sucks.. well this is fun.. CTD.. hrmm.. that's getting.. CTD.. Hey when are they going to fix this?"

"Fix? Screw you Americans... MOTHER RUSSIA RULES"..

Outsourcing.. it can't be trusted.

Last edited:
IdolNinja said:
From what I've seen, I strongly suspect that the wrong patch got released.

Yeah, someone screwing something up down the pipeline seems more likely now that you mention it.

Having the same problem. Idolninja, have you had any contact with the devs yet?

If I had, I would post something about it. Don't be the little kid in the backseat who keeps asking if we're there yet. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back