Minigun Madness

Just uploaded a new versions. Now all the guns I've added have upgrades you can purchase, as well as ultimate upgrades.

Swat SMG - Armor Piercing and full upgrade chain
Automatic Rifle - Armor Piercing and full upgrade chain
Burst Rifle - Armor Piercing and full upgrade chain
Small SMG - Armor piercing and full upgrade chain
Lever action - Explosive ammo and full upgrade chain
Minigun - MONEY SHOT

Just uploaded a new versions. Now all the guns I've added have upgrades you can purchase, as well as ultimate upgrades.

Swat SMG - Armor Piercing and full upgrade chain
Automatic Rifle - Armor Piercing and full upgrade chain
Burst Rifle - Armor Piercing and full upgrade chain
Small SMG - Armor piercing and full upgrade chain
Lever action - Explosive ammo and full upgrade chain
Minigun - MONEY SHOT
Hay thought i post and say having the miniguns equipped crashes a Co-op players game if they do not have it but everything else works fine

Hey, I'm about to try your mod after discovering the mod I had been using (Better Weapons V2) was the reason my weapon upgrades bought at a store were not being saved game to game, as the modder of that one has not updated his files post Volitions patch.

But I'm wondering for the record will your mod block the temp fix MiniMaul provided in this mod for the penetrator, rectifier weapons?
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...-dubstep-gun-in-latest-patch.4157/#post-36005

I suppose I'll find out soon enough but figured it would be worth asking anyway for future users.

Hey, I'm about to try your mod after discovering the mod I had been using (Better Weapons V2) was the reason my weapon upgrades bought at a store were not being saved game to game, as the modder of that one has not updated his files post Volitions patch.

But I'm wondering for the record will your mod block the temp fix MiniMaul provided in this mod for the penetrator, rectifier weapons?
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...-dubstep-gun-in-latest-patch.4157/#post-36005

I suppose I'll find out soon enough but figured it would be worth asking anyway for future users.
The good news is that I have rebuilt v3 through 5 now with the patched files and Minimauls fix in mind. The latest release will allow totally normal saving without loss of upgrades. :D

Back