Mission Replay v8

....It's broke. That bastard patch broke the mod.. with the mod installed, there's no HUD. Attempting to access either the pause menu or the phone causes the game to lock up. There's also no audio, and no people walking around. No cars either. In fact, Steelport is pretty much eerily dead.

Just remove the mod files (every one of them) and the game should run fine. I just spent several minutes removing all the mod files in the game directory and it ran smoothly.
I hope the updated version of the mods will be out soon.

Oh by the way, if you bought SR3 via Steam, make sure you set it to "do not auto update", that is all cheers.

It's simply a matter of updating the asm file using the new one from the patched interface.vpp_pc as base. I should have updated builds up soon.

Mission Replay v3 released. Check OP for download and changelog

the problem is worse now i don't know what to do!
I dont install it with the mod installer because I cant download it so I just put it in the folder and now I dont have HUD at all befor I only can not get in to the garage.
I hope you fix it...
and I forgat to say thanx for the mod

Do you have any other mods installed? You need to run UpdateASM on any .asm_pc files that more than one mod uses. Instructions are... here, these will do.

Here's a way to ensure you have NO mods installed: Delete all the files in your SR3 installation folder (but not any of the subfolders), then use Steam to verify the game cache files. It should re-download only the files that you need.

Then put Mission Replay v3 in and see if it works alone.

Also, these mods will only work with the Steam release of the game. You know, just in case you're a filthy pirate.

Hey Idolninja, would it be too much to ask for you to please combine this mod with the wardrobe colour change mod, and the delete/customize garage vehicles mods? I'm way too busy to mess around with rebuilding ASMs and stuff. I really don't see how anyone could not want those mods included anyway.

Please be patient. All of that is coming soon in the first Gentlemen of Steelport release.

Back