Mission Replay v8

Havent read full thread, but Is there any way to save current state of world during initiation of replay mission, and restore this state after completition of mission ignoring mission-state of world after its done?
I mean i finished game and i want to replay missions, but i dont want them to change state of world i have after 1st completition.

Anyone else having this issue? In the "ho boat" mission, after you bring the truck back to Zimos, the background where Killbane and Matt have a "conversation" is kind of strange, it's like a parking lot ramp, but they're sunk in the floor like ghosts.

Anyone else having this issue? In the "ho boat" mission, after you bring the truck back to Zimos, the background where Killbane and Matt have a "conversation" is kind of strange, it's like a parking lot ramp, but they're sunk in the floor like ghosts.

I actually fixed that last night. :)
http://idolninja.com/blog/?p=1279

I should have a new build up shortly.

Havent read full thread, but Is there any way to save current state of world during initiation of replay mission, and restore this state after completition of mission ignoring mission-state of world after its done?
I mean i finished game and i want to replay missions, but i dont want them to change state of world i have after 1st completition.

That's something that's already been discussed in the thread. While we would certainly prefer to do it the way you suggest, we simply can't since there doesn't seem to be any functions that query the existing world state.

It's incredibly easy to set it back to final world state though; simply start then cancel the Gangstas in Space mission. The world state changes happens on mission init, not on success.

I actually prefer it the way it is. I like being able to choose whether the bridges are up or down and whether STAG is around.

I actually prefer it the way it is. I like being able to choose whether the bridges are up or down and whether STAG is around.

In a perfect world we would be able to create a new cell phone submenu under Extras and have the player be able to choose their permanent world state that way and keep the mission replay as separate thing that only temporarily reverts. The big problem is a matter of scope and what functions the cell phone has access to (not many at all.)

Yeah, it's crazy, the cell phone Lua code runs in its own environment, and i'm pretty sure each screen on the cell phone gets its own environment. No access to anything in the engine outside of functions specific to that screen. It's very limiting, as there's currently no other way to get input from the user.

I'm not sure why but whenever I run the game it starts up fine, but in the game the HUD is missing and the game freezes when I try to open up any menus, anyone know how to fix this?

You need to delete all of the old mods that you have installed and then download the newer versions that are compatible with the 1.0.2 update.

Or wait for IdolNinja to release the compilation.

I tried taking out the other mods but it still happens, the only other mods I had installed were the unlimited RC controller distance and the New Clothing For Sale mod, when I start the game there is absolutely no HUD, when I try to change weapons the weapon selector doesn't pop up but my weapon still changes. But when I press tab or esc the game just freezes and I have to end the process

Back