Mission Replay v8

Sorry to bother but as mr.cat puts it when i open the phone the game stucks and i cand do anything.Also my HUD is gone so i cant see the minimap,various indicators and other things.I installed the mod as you told so i dont see where i screwed up.I'm wainting a reply from you.

Sorry to bother but as mr.cat puts it when i open the phone the game stucks and i cand do anything.Also my HUD is gone so i cant see the minimap,various indicators and other things.I installed the mod as you told so i dont see where i screwed up.I'm wainting a reply from you.

That's an indication that you aren't using the legal Steam version or have two mods trying to use the same asm_pc file. One of those I can help you with, and one of those is going to get you banned. Guess which. The clock is ticking.

hello im a new modder and i have trouble installing your gentlemen of steelport mod i followed the instructions but when i start the game nothing changed and yes i use steam i'm not a pirate, does it not work because my game is in french? i can see blood so that not a censor issue.

hello im a new modder and i have trouble installing your gentlemen of steelport mod i followed the instructions but when i start the game nothing changed and yes i use steam i'm not a pirate, does it not work because my game is in french? i can see blood so that not a censor issue.

How exactly did you install it? Did you just build the coop compatible patch? Did you choose advanced mode? Did you build loose files? Where exactly did you move the files when it was complete?

If you just chose the coop compatible patch then the changes are all very subtle. Did you see if mission replay was available or if you could color clothing while in your wardrobe?

no replay missions and i choose co-up c option sorry i wasn't more specific, i didn't check the clothes coloring now i will because apparantly i misunderstood some things

K/Steam/steammaps/common/saints row the third in the main exe folder i extracted everything there, run remove all SRTT mods bats then run custom GoS bat choose option c and close it (i extracted everything somewhere elses i can find easily just in case)

Like the readme says, you need to move the newly created patch files after they are created to:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

The upcoming gui version of GoS is going to do all that for you so you don't have to mess with moving files anywhere. :)

Back