Mission Replay v8

I have a problem with this mod, when I select missions, it crashes. I installed it as the instructions told me to. this might be because of OTHER mods installed. either excessivesr3 with temporary permanent weapons and slot mod OR the New clothing for sale mod. could you help? If its one of the mods installed, witch one or if its simply just the mod itself.

You can't use Mission Replay with any scripting mods at all unless you either:
A. Manually rebuild all the asm files. <- pain in the ass for newcomers
OR
B. Use the latest Gentlemen of Steelport compilation that builds everything for you dynamically and includes all of those mods already configured to work together. You can always grab the latest build of GoS from the download section of my site:
http://idolninja.com

well just got back on my computer (using my cousin's to play saints row the third). I figured out the problem why it crashed, my cousin's had the CRACKED version of saints row the third and that's what was causing it. It works perfectly on my computer. The problem was they had the CRACKED version. I uninstalled the other mods and it still crashed. seems as if the mod needs the game to be bought. I have the other mods I listed installed and it works. sorry for bothering you with the problem.

Yes, most of the mods here will only work with the legal Steam version. Glad you were able to figure it out, and give your cousin some shit about it next time you see him. ;)

Was playing with some random guy on steam (most likely don't have the mod) Party Time where you parachute into the party, the other guy always get dropped out of mission zone and resulting in mission failure, not sure if it's the mod's problem or coop compatibility problem, maybe you guys could check it out if you have the time, and thank you so much for everything you guys have done

Was playing with some random guy on steam (most likely don't have the mod) Party Time where you parachute into the party, the other guy always get dropped out of mission zone and resulting in mission failure, not sure if it's the mod's problem or coop compatibility problem, maybe you guys could check it out if you have the time, and thank you so much for everything you guys have done

Glad you're enjoying the mod, but I'm not too concerned about replay compatibility when playing with randoms who may or may not have the mod installed.

it's all good I know guys like you must be busy working on some other stuff than trivial issues like these, and sp replay feature is nice enough to have considering sr3 missions aren't quite as fun as the 2nd, now I shall move on and wait for just cause 2 mp mod, cheers

This mod is awesome, but is there any way to make it compatible with your Wardrobe Color Change Mod? Using that mod with this one causes the game to freeze when the wardrobe or clothing stores are accessed.

Back