Mission Replay v8

This mod keeps crashing when I click the Missions button in the phone. Opening the phone itself is fine. Only other mod I have installed is the one that changes the Saints HQ teleport to the helipad. Is this because I installed it in the middle of a playhrough? (Well,not really middle. Just finished Steelport Here I Am) Help would be appreciated,this mod seems like the best. I'm using the No Forced Clothing Change version,if that matters.

Are you running the legal Steam version of the game?

Are you running the legal Steam version of the game?

I am running a No-CD patch,but I do actually own the legal retail version of the game,which is also activated on Steam. I just accidently activated it on my alt account,and needing to change accounts every time was such a hassle so I decided to install a No-CD patch. Before you ban me or something,No-CD patches are perfectly legal as long as you have bought the game ;)

I am terribly sorry for wasting your time if this mod doesn't work with N0-CDs,so in that case,sorry!

I am running a No-CD patch,but I do actually own the legal retail version of the game,which is also activated on Steam. I just accidently activated it on my alt account,and needing to change accounts every time was such a hassle so I decided to install a No-CD patch. Before you ban me or something,No-CD patches are perfectly legal as long as you have bought the game ;)

I am terribly sorry for wasting your time if this mod doesn't work with N0-CDs,so in that case,sorry!

I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but this forum does have a history of pirates making up the most ludicrous excuses, justifications, and outright lies I have ever heard. Please link your Steam account to your forum account before we continue troubleshooting.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but this forum does have a history of pirates making up the most ludicrous excuses, justifications, and outright lies I have ever heard. Please link your Steam account to your forum account before we continue troubleshooting.

Is it okay if I make a photo of my box/CD instead,or just link my account? The alt now belongs to my father,including my dad's e-mail. I'm not saying it's impossible to prove it,but it's kinda a last resort because I always feel kind of like i'm an annoying asshole when i'm nagging about the Steam Guard code for the 90th time :confused:

Edit: I can even kind of hold the CD case in front of the screen showing this post or something,so you know it's not a photo from the internet or something :p

My suggestion:
Contact Steam support and tell them you share the computer with your father, and accidentally activated the key when the wrong Steam account was logged in, and you'd like to see if it's possible for them to move the product from your fathers account to yours.

My suggestion:
Contact Steam support and tell them you share the computer with your father, and accidentally activated the key when the wrong Steam account was logged in, and you'd like to see if it's possible for them to move the product from your fathers account to yours.

I don't think Valve would remove a game from someone's account and transfer it to someone elses. Especially if you could just hack someones account and quickly transfer all the games. But this is probably going a bit too off-topic.

Is it okay if I make a photo of my box/CD instead,or just link my account? The alt now belongs to my father,including my dad's e-mail. I'm not saying it's impossible to prove it,but it's kinda a last resort because I always feel kind of like i'm an annoying asshole when i'm nagging about the Steam Guard code for the 90th time :confused:

Edit: I can even kind of hold the CD case in front of the screen showing this post or something,so you know it's not a photo from the internet or something :p

You're putting us in a very weird position with this. You have game linked to a different account and you want us to troubleshoot a crack you are running with the mods here. You need to get this issue sorted out and your account linked before this goes any further.

You're putting us in a very weird position with this. You have game linked to a different account and you want us to troubleshoot a crack you are running with the mods here. You need to get this issue sorted out and your account linked before this goes any further.

Alright,I have linked my Steam account.

Alright,I have linked my Steam account.

Thanks. The first question is, do the mods work when you're logged in to the correct account and not using a crack?

Thanks. The first question is, do the mods work when you're logged in to the correct account and not using a crack?

Shit,that actually worked. Terribly sorry for wasting your time :S

Back