Mission Replay v8

...The mission replay mod will set the world permanently to whatever state you want; bridges up or down, zombies or not, STAG occupation or gone, etc.

Will just starting to replay a mission set the world's state permanently? Or do I also have to finish the mission?

Also, what's the latest mission I should do a replay of so that I can set the bridges to be up? What about the latest mission with no STAG?

Will just starting to replay a mission set the world's state permanently? Or do I also have to finish the mission?

Also, what's the latest mission I should do a replay of so that I can set the bridges to be up? What about the latest mission with no STAG?

Just use sandbox+. You can toggle all that stuff in realtime to whatever you want.

I'm currently getting this bizarre error in which any file I save now is titled "We've Only Just Begun", regardless of my progress in the game or what mission I last replayed before saving said files.

I'd like to have some assitance with an issue using this mod. First of all, I'm not using this "standalone" version, but toggling it in the Gentlemen of Steelport mod. Now, the replayer works fine when I replay any mission other than saints ones; I have no issue at all, no matter if it's a mission per se, or it only gets you a cinematic. However, when I try do replay any mission with the fleur de lys icon, nothing happens, then some seconds after the sound effects of my game turn off, and if I try to open any menu or change location, my game freezes.

It always happens with Saints mission replays. I've tried with the option in GOS for removing the outfit restrictions for replays, and without, no difference. I've also tried using direct 9 or 10/11 with no avail. My game is the official Steam version with all DLC's, I'm using the mentioned GOS mod, the behavior mod, SandBox+ and Shiny clothes variations. Any help would be appreciated!

hello, im a user that just recently downloaded saints row the third nosteam a week ago. And when i put the mission replay mod in, I load up the game and when i press the tab button which is the phone, it pauses then freezes and doesent show the mod. Yall need to fix this. And also? How do I edit bitmaps?

hello, im a user that just recently downloaded saints row the third nosteam a week ago. And when i put the mission replay mod in, I load up the game and when i press the tab button which is the phone, it pauses then freezes and doesent show the mod. Yall need to fix this. And also? How do I edit bitmaps?
The problem is that you're not using the legal version, pirate

Back