Mission Replay v8

Hello, for some reason I can’t replay missions like “Trojan Whores”, “3 Count Beat Down”, and “Murder Brawl XXXI”. Do you know any solution or is it that you cannot replay these missions?

Hello, for some reason I can’t replay missions like “Trojan Whores”, “3 Count Beat Down”, and “Murder Brawl XXXI”. Do you know any solution or is it that you cannot replay these missions?

Some missions will just not activate correctly. This only happens for some of the missions and only on some saves for some people. It's also different missions that have that problem for different players, and only on certain saves. It's really weird and we have no idea why it happens. It's also noted in the Known Issues file that comes with the mod.

If you created a new save and played through with the replay mod installed then it would likely work just fine.

Some missions will just not activate correctly. This only happens for some of the missions and only on some saves for some people. It's also different missions that have that problem for different players, and only on certain saves. It's really weird and we have no idea why it happens. It's also noted in the Known Issues file that comes with the mod.

If you created a new save and played through with the replay mod installed then it would likely work just fine.
Okay, thank you for the feedback. :D

Pirates just never fucking learn. *sigh

Abtheo said:
Hey, I was wondering, is there any way to alter the outcome of the decisions on the replay? I'm seriously regretting blowing up the tower in mission 6, so I downloaded your mod and replayed it selecting the disarm option. I got the Tower Defence achievement and the building now appears to be a Saints building, but it's not accessable as a crib or anything else for that matter. I've tried changing the values in the very start of the sr3_city.lua file (I've tried 0, 1, 2 for the number value and set the BLOWN_TOWER value to false with BRANDED_TOWER as true) but it's had no effect. Any thoughts?

It can never be a crib. Ever. Even in vanilla.

Back