Mission Replay v8

No support for pirated versions.

Agreed. All legal releases of SRTT are steamworks only as confirmed by Volition. We do not support pirates.

Greetings Epic Saints Row 3 Moding team,

Love to feature Mission Replay in a article I'm doing for GameSpy on Saints Row 3 mods. Just need to get permission from you guys on being able to promote/host the file on GameSpy/FilePlanet. You can poke me on the forum, or message me at [email protected]. :)

~Justin

This is part of the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation, updates tend to be posted on http://idolninja.com/ (post #2 there f.ex.). Don't know if there's a more official home as I've been out of the loop the last month.

Okay, since the new DLC/Patch for Genkibowll adds something toi the cellphone menu, the mod freezes the game when I click on th mission tab. all other mods work fine, even the asm works. My take is, that the cellphone menu files are different.

In case any users are running into the same problem:

Just tried loading up the Genkibowl DLC, and it freezes for me as well on the cellphone mission tab. Ran the "Remove_all_SRTT_mods" but still occurs on both mod and vanilla saves for me. I tried looking through the SRTT directory to see if possibly some files weren't removed by the uninstaller and found: cell_missions.str2_pc. Deleted it and now it works fine. Guessing the uninstaller was suppose to take that out but somehow missed it.

I will try with just the 2 cell phone files removed and see what happens.

Be thankful it's showing up at all. I removed all mods and still I have nothing in my phone menu. Just the new homie and TF2 heads.

I had to remove most of the .str2_pc files to get it running fine.

I was able to keep the nude mod and all the weapons and car mods.

Back