Mission Replay v8

I have this mission replay mod installed, when I try to accsess my phone the game frezes, I have the hidden cheat enabler mod, plus the moar cheat mod by flyn, both installed

I have this mission replay mod installed, when I try to accsess my phone the game frezes, I have the hidden cheat enabler mod, plus the moar cheat mod by flyn, both installed

Take a look at the last few posts in this thread. The Gentlemen of Steelport compilation has been updated to work correctly with the latest Genkibowl DLC. The standalone version has not as of yet.

I wanted to say this mod fucks my game up. I can't change any options, load my garage or buy anything from the stores. I had to manually delete all the files and then everything worked properly again.

Gentlmen of Steelport mod, gives you more cheats mission replay and others

The installer also gives the user complete control over which mods are compiled in advanced mode so you can select them each individually.

Also, I deleted the download in the first post since it seems to be causing some confusion. I linked the download page on my site for GoS with a note instead. I'll probably update the standalone version of Mission Replay once the new patch hits for Gangstas in Space DLC which should be soon since the beta patch just went live a couple of days ago:
http://idolninja.com/blog/?p=1355

Updated the standalone version of the Mission Replay mod to work with the Genkibowl DLC. I also added all the Genkibowl missions for replay so you can rewatch the cutscenes and listen to the phone call intros again. v5 attached to OP.

Back