New Homies

In addition to hoeward's post, which should work for you, the file attached to this post will also unlock Asha, as well as SR2 Shaundi and Matt.

Did you make sure the file you chose was renamed exactly to unlockables? I thought maybe then newest patch changed some things, but I just ran a test using v2.2 of the mod and then patching the old homies back and it worked like normal.

I got it working. Thanks.

I just installed this mod correctly, and this is right after i completed the main storyline, and when i try to go back into the simulation the game always crashes, how can i at least fix this problem and then resolve the issue with the mod?

In addition to hoeward's post, which should work for you, the file attached to this post will also unlock Asha, as well as SR2 Shaundi and Matt.

Did you make sure the file you chose was renamed exactly to unlockables? I thought maybe then newest patch changed some things, but I just ran a test using v2.2 of the mod and then patching the old homies back and it worked like normal.
thx for the fix works perfectly but they wont go back to super homies is it possible to change them back plz

thx for the fix works perfectly but they wont go back to super homies is it possible to change them back plz

This should re-unlock the super powers as well.

Also included in this post is a the patch to unlock All Homies or All Story+Loyalty Homies plus their super powers if needed by anyone.

Attachments

• unlockables Matt Asha SR2 Shaundi + Super.7z
    38 KB · Views: 420
  • Old Homies Patch (All Homies or All Story+Loyalty Homies) (+ Super).7z
    39.3 KB · Views: 458
why dont you guys add all the homies and villains from all games like dex lin troy aisha tony warren hector angelo luz victor william sharp price carlos the general matt jessica shojo dane angel viola zimos killbane and kia

it may be a lot of work but it will make more people download this mod

why dont you guys add all the homies and villains from all games like dex lin troy aisha tony warren hector angelo luz victor william sharp price carlos the general matt jessica shojo dane angel viola zimos killbane and kia

it may be a lot of work but it will make more people download this mod
Because they aren't inside the game.
Sharp,Lin,Dane and stuff are marked as DLC.

Back