New Homies

I found that Loren has audio for answering his phone, it's PHONE_PHILLIPE. I'm not sure where the homie icons reside but the more obvious names for it didn't do anything (he may not have one). I wonder why he didn't make the cut, he was clearly supposed to be the homie reward for a certain loyalty mission at one point.

I'm missing everyone below SR2 Shaundi. I deleted out the New Homies files and tried the patches but nothing works for me.

young shaundi?

Yeah, fun shaundi.
The other fun one disappeared somehow after installing this but the one who left was naked but censored.
I'm not even sure if she really has no textures, they used at least a naked model with nipples for the shaundi nude pic cover.

Yeah, fun shaundi.
The other fun one disappeared somehow after installing this but the one who left was naked but censored.
I'm not even sure if she really has no textures, they used at least a naked model with nipples for the shaundi nude pic cover.

The Shaundi nude picture is just a piece of artwork that was done for an issue of Playboy a few years ago it's not a character model.

i dont have fun shaundi asha and matt plz fix that
I hadn't seen SR2 Shaundi or Matt disappearing, but here is a patch for them to auto unlock. As with the other, make sure you removed the New Homie mod files, then just drop this in the main directory, load, verify that they're unlocked, and then save, exit, and remove the patch.

EDIT: Oh, and also, rename the patch to just "unlockables" when you drop it into the SRIV directory. (I'm uploading a new one right now that is renamed. But if you already downloaded and the file in the 7z is named "unlockables Matt and SR2 Shaundi", then rename.)

i dont have fun shaundi asha and matt plz fix that

In addition to hoeward's post, which should work for you, the file attached to this post will also unlock Asha, as well as SR2 Shaundi and Matt.

I'm missing everyone below SR2 Shaundi. I deleted out the New Homies files and tried the patches but nothing works for me.

Did you make sure the file you chose was renamed exactly to unlockables? I thought maybe then newest patch changed some things, but I just ran a test using v2.2 of the mod and then patching the old homies back and it worked like normal.

Attachments

• unlockables Matt Asha SR2 Shaundi.7z
    38 KB · Views: 405
Back