New Homies

The biggest problem is the limit... while homies.xtbl file has got limit for 27 entries, Hoeward's file includes 35 entries. That means some vanilla homies will dissapear.
Unfortunately.. The mod will need trimmed down or reworked somehow, but in the meantime, if anyone who used this mod lost any of the homies below SR2 Shaundi and saved on accident, there's a really simple patch attached to this post to unlock the original homies again. Readme instructions are included.

Attachments

• Old Homies Patch.7z
    38.9 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
I think they're DLC flagged, viki. So they're off limits as this would undermine the use of the actual DLC when it comes out. (Although it does only mean they may be used, perhaps when all DLC comes out they won't be released, so it could become a mod.)

Also, is there any chance of a Warden homie? That, would be sweet.

I think they're DLC flagged, viki. So they're off limits as this would undermine the use of the actual DLC when it comes out. (Although it does only mean they may be used, perhaps when all DLC comes out they won't be released, so it could become a mod.)

Also, is there any chance of a Warden homie? That, would be sweet.
Warden is possible, If I would bring the time to add him.
Also you're right.
Donni,Dane,Viola even Zimos and Angel have got the 'MaybeDLC' Flag.

I hope so because i am going to be dissapointed if they dont use these characters considering they already have them ready it would make sence to include them in a DLC but that is just my opinion.

It's the least I could do, my way to thank you all for the great work you do! (but i'll do more!!!)

Back