New Homies

Indeed he was, however even when being stabbed and burned to death he still had the same expression
Well.. I'd be pretty pissed off and disappointed if someone stabbed and burned me too..

Is there any way to change how sunshine looks?

Just asking because he doesn't look as creepy as he does in saints row 2

Juinichi has some problems

However, juinichi and dreadlocks shaundi get along just fine(genki is there too), though upon shooting genki and dreadlocks shaundi juinichi turns on them and starts attacking them while they're all still recruited

EDIT: Killbane and kazuo beat the shit out of eachother too, one of them said "You really don't wanna piss me off in what i think was a random peds voice, and kazuo doesn't spawn with a gun

EDIT(agian): Miller starts stomping the ground once I call sunshine(Who doesn't have a
gun)

EDIT: There are 2 killbanes(Exactly the same)

EDIT(Don't know what else to call my observations): Oleg carries a shotgun all funky and it says press E to ride a velociraptor and puts me on his back if I press it

Final edit(Due to problems with a certain velociraptor): I can't get off oleg, I've tried pressing E agian but that doesn't work and can't move on him he just keeps falling over

Got off mr velociraptor, called sr gangs and recognised ronin, brotherhood, and vice kings but there's one other one I can't really tell what gang he's from(starting to think its samedi)

Aisha holds a shotgun like a pistol, and doesn't shoot josh birk when he attacks me

Homies randomly crouch and constantly make some really funny faces

Sunshine killed loren, beat up genki with kazuo, juinichi shoots sunshine, sunshine punches juinichi, random saint grabs sunshine as a human shield, juinichi attacks random saint, and everyone but juinichi and sunshine(who is down) start shooting kazuo

Oleg gets into cars with his fingers all spread out for some reason

And a mascot homie speaks with lorens voice

Should I feel accomplished?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I feel accomplished?
Not unless you feel special for double-posting...

Do not double post.
Do not "Bump" posts.
"Don't be a Dick"

Sorry, I'm not used to using forums
Funny.. that's the same thing you said Last week when you were told not to Double-post by Idolninja.

Back