New Homies

Alright, here's a little fix:
  1. Removed unmasked Killbane (in my case he crashes the game).
  2. Added picture for Oleg.
  3. Changed spawn_info_rank entry for Oleg from Gang Grunt to Homie - Oleg, so now he should spawn without weapons.
  4. Removed "velocipator" flag from Oleg entry.
  5. Changed all homies team to "Playas", so now they shouldn't fight with each other like idiots.
  6. Changed Kazuo and Mr Sunshine AI to "gang defensive" and spawn_info_rank entry to "Gang Grunt".
  7. Updated Polish version.
BTW, I didn't test it yet. Also, it might cause issues with missions, but I'm not sure about it.

Attachments

• New Homies - V2.4 Fix.rar
    55.7 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Velociraptor? What on earth are all of you talking about? :eek:
Can we ride on Oleg's shoulders or something?

Velociraptor? What on earth are all of you talking about? :eek:
Can we ride on Oleg's shoulders or something?
It's the same method, how I made the rideable Tiger ;)
Alright, here's a little fix:
  1. Removed unmasked Killbane (in my case he crashes the game).
  2. Added picture for Oleg.
  3. Changed spawn_info_rank entry for Oleg from Gang Grunt to Homie - Oleg, so now he should spawn without weapons.
  4. Removed "velocipator" flag from Oleg entry.
  5. Changed all homies team to "Playas", so now they shouldn't fight with themselves like idiots.
  6. Changed Kazuo and Mr Sunshine AI to "gang defensive" and spawn_info_rank entry to "Gang Grunt".
  7. Updated Polish version.
BTW, I didn't test it yet. Also, it might cause issues with missions, but I'm not sure about it.
Thanks. I'll upload that to the OP.

I guess it's a cut content, then. :D
The 'velociraptor' could be something coming out in a DLC.
Juinichi has some problems
Got off mr velociraptor, called sr gangs and recognised ronin, brotherhood, and vice kings but there's one other one I can't really tell what gang he's from(starting to think its samedi)
It's a Sons of Samedi.

Last edited:
Back