New Homies

Thanks for creating this great mod.
In your video you mention that you can have homies of your SR3 player, how are they imported ?
Can you customize their clothes or are they imported as they appear in SR3 ?

Thanks for creating this great mod.
In your video you mention that you can have homies of your SR3 player, how are they imported ?
Can you customize their clothes or are they imported as they appear in SR3 ?
These SRPlayers are from SR:1 and SR:2 and appear like the standard one.
I'm looking around to import homies like Mayor Reynolds, tho.

I really like this mod. I wish it would be released on consoles though. Also, I request that Viola/Kiki should be included in this as well

I really like this mod. I wish it would be released on consoles though. Also, I request that Viola/Kiki should be included in this as well

You won't see any mods released on consoles. At least not from this site.

Updated the OP!

How did you find what to put the display names as or did you have to make them your self in seprate file along with display description

<Homie>
<Name>driveup_homie</Name>
<Display_Name>HOMIES_JYU</Display_Name>
<Display_Desc>HOMIES_JYU_DESC</Display_Desc>

as im trying to get 1950's Sheriff to show up in my phone

How did you find what to put the display names as or did you have to make them your self in seprate file along with display description

<Homie>
<Name>driveup_homie</Name>
<Display_Name>HOMIES_JYU</Display_Name>
<Display_Desc>HOMIES_JYU_DESC</Display_Desc>

as im trying to get 1950's Sheriff to show up in my phone
You have to add those strings into your translation of the game, inside the da_tables.vpp_pc

You have to add those strings into your translation of the game, inside the da_tables.vpp_pc

How would I go about doing that im only realy used to working with Xml files like the Xtbl's

would I have to make new strings for the homies I want displayed in the phone
Im thinking that it would be the same way you add extra homies into your phone like adding extra section of code at the top but in a diffrent file or am I getting it rong :S

Edit: Iv just unpacked the da_tabels.vpp_pc what xtbl file would I be adding the display name and descpription to, I thought it might be in contacts but I cant see any where it could be in ther :(

Last edited:
Hi, thanks a lot for creating this mod :) I was wondering how to increase Philip's health? I don't stop reviving him but I never revive others as Killbane etc. Is there a value that I can change in a xml or something? :) Great mod anyway

Back