New Homies

Were these strings recovered from game files or did you invent them yourself?
I invented all of those who weren't inside SR:TT ;)
How would I go about doing that im only realy used to working with Xml files like the Xtbl's

would I have to make new strings for the homies I want displayed in the phone
Im thinking that it would be the same way you add extra homies into your phone like adding extra section of code at the top but in a diffrent file or am I getting it rong :S

Edit: Iv just unpacked the da_tabels.vpp_pc what xtbl file would I be adding the display name and descpription to, I thought it might be in contacts but I cant see any where it could be in ther :(
You have to use MiniMauls ExtractStrings tool on the hud_??.le_strings
Hi, thanks a lot for creating this mod :) I was wondering how to increase Philip's health? I don't stop reviving him but I never revive others as Killbane etc. Is there a value that I can change in a xml or something? :) Great mod anyway
I'll look around.

I invented all of those who weren't inside SR:TT ;)

You have to use MiniMauls ExtractStrings tool on the hud_??.le_strings

I'll look around.

Yes iv done that and I could not see any where to input them in the text file in ther a certain line/col theyr on and I dont need to edit any thing in the Homies_desc.xtbl and Homies_name.xtbl then?

iv finaly got all my behavour working fine I had to do them 1 by 1 and load up game or it crashed :S

any extra tips or help you could give me on making new names to go in phone would be great as thats the last thing I need to work on after I get it all working Im thinking of making a 50's squad to come in shortbus :D

Yes iv done that and I could not see any where to input them in the text file in ther a certain line/col theyr on and I dont need to edit any thing in the Homies_desc.xtbl and Homies_name.xtbl then?

iv finaly got all my behavour working fine I had to do them 1 by 1 and load up game or it crashed :S

any extra tips or help you could give me on making new names to go in phone would be great as thats the last thing I need to work on after I get it all working Im thinking of making a 50's squad to come in shortbus :D
Inside the hud_us for example, should be a section where the HOMIE_?????? : "?????" stuff starts.
Just add them above those.

Inside the hud_us for example, should be a section where the HOMIE_?????? : "?????" stuff starts.
Just add them above those.

I dont quite understand how to format it thers alot of numers before each one how do I know what numbers to put :S and theyr not blocked toghter all the homies theyr all in random places and the desc aint near them and how does what I enter ther change my homie names

could you give me an example of how to format a homie name and desc it would be realy helpfull

why the added homies have no voice or pictures and why is there 2 from each of them in the phone ?

the mod is great it just need to be perfected its from the best mods for saints row iv but plz fix those bugs

Back