New Homies

Oleg's arms stick out a little and he manages to miss almost every hit he gets on me

The animations for oleg as hes only in one instance are prob stored with that instance thats what one of volition staff said about the zombies and its basicly the same, the preload animations where taken out of the game im guessing to save on memory oleg should be using brute.xtbl for his anim set im guessing,
Iv just impored all the animation files and packed them up not had time to test yet as its late and ima gona watch some tv :p but if I get them working ill bundle them in with one of my mods im working on that is using preloaded animations iv fixed, if Hoeward wish's to include this fix into his mod he is more than welcome to PM me for info

Will test oleg npc with added animation sets tomorrow and update this post acordingly

The animations for oleg as hes only in one instance are prob stored with that instance thats what one of volition staff said about the zombies and its basicly the same, the preload animations where taken out of the game im guessing to save on memory oleg should be using brute.xtbl for his anim set im guessing,
Iv just impored all the animation files and packed them up not had time to test yet as its late and ima gona watch some tv :p but if I get them working ill bundle them in with one of my mods im working on that is using preloaded animations iv fixed, if Hoeward wish's to include this fix into his mod he is more than welcome to PM me for info

Will test oleg npc with added animation sets tomorrow and update this post acordingly
I already tried preloading them. :)

I already tried preloading them. :)

yes me to sadface :( I checked thro the xtbl and all the anims are ther and I preloaded all of them aswell but for some reason the npc is retaining the anims from the instance :( only other way I was thinking would be to import the character model from SRTT then making a new entry for the new npc in the character table and hope that works but I have no idea where the models/mesh for npc are stored

Plus any luck getting custom icons working yet mine are all blacked out after re packing all the files and thers no asm I know of to update the changes made

How can we get voices / icons do we have to wait till the sdk or no?

Hmm?

1. Lets try to get images in the phone menu it will make the mod feel more natural
  2. Same idea as 1 but instead of images voices
  3. Make it so all of the homies have super powers
  4. Lets try and get volition to port brute animations to sr4 for oleg

Last edited by a moderator:

DO NOT double/triple/quadruple/etc post. If you have something else to say then use the EDIT button instead of adding multiple posts in a row. There are obvious exceptions to this rule for authors of mod releases that require frequent updating, or if you are reviving an older thread with new important information.

and
21l23hf.jpg

you should realy use the search function before spaming like crazy :')

and its not just a matter of porting the animations into SRIV as both me and hoeward have already done this, if you read some of the above comments you would have read that ther is a bug with the npc being caused else where in the game

Back