New Homies

The animations for oleg as hes only in one instance are prob stored with that instance thats what one of volition staff said about the zombies and its basicly the same, the preload animations where taken out of the game im guessing to save on memory oleg should be using brute.xtbl for his anim set im guessing,
Iv just impored all the animation files and packed them up not had time to test yet as its late and ima gona watch some tv :p but if I get them working ill bundle them in with one of my mods im working on that is using preloaded animations iv fixed, if Hoeward wish's to include this fix into his mod he is more than welcome to PM me for info

Will test oleg npc with added animation sets tomorrow and update this post acordingly
I already imported the Brute Animations which Oleg uses.
He still is acting like a weirdo.

Zimos could be added. Knobby once explained that porting between SR:TT and SR:IV should work.
Yes "should" but its not as easy as it sounds iv ported over a few models with no sucsess think it was a container problem tho, if we do work out how to fully port them in then we can port in weapons aswell, SRTT had some sick weps

Back