New Homies

I'm new at this modding stuff and I have no idea how to do that
All you need is a text editor such as Notepad that comes as default on windows or id recomend using Notepad++ and getting pretty print plug-in for it, then you just pess ctrl+f to do a search type in 'dlc' in search bar hit enter or click search with mouse then just keep searching through it will highlight and scan through showing you any place the word dlc is used, and you should have no problem understanding what the table is saying its in written in XML and its realy simple to read.

btw words in blue above are links for you

Edit: I did not add link on 'windows' iv checked BB editor its not showing up as linked so DO NOT CLICK 'windows'
all other links are fine :)

Last edited:
Alright Hoeward, just wondering if you wanted to make use of this Bitmap sheet im working atm iv got a few icons your mod uses in ther so far so far and iv got icons made up ready for a few more I thought I might aswell put many diffrent icons in one sheet while im doing it got plenty of room see extended it by 300px so if you wanted when im finished I can send it your way :)

27yprph.jpg

Alright Hoeward, just wondering if you wanted to make use of this Bitmap sheet im working atm iv got a few icons your mod uses in ther so far so far and iv got icons made up ready for a few more I thought I might aswell put many diffrent icons in one sheet while im doing it got plenty of room see extended it by 300px so if you wanted when im finished I can send it your way :)

27yprph.jpg
Would be cool!

Would be cool!
Oh Hoeward I have a present for you :p, had some time on my hands so I added all the ones I have from icons template I made, you might need to tweak the table here and ther by 1 px if your not happy with the placement of some of them, but im pretty sure most if not all should be pretty spot on

Yours are at the bottom just open the ui_bms_04 to find the image names to add to your homies xtbl :D, let me know how they look, posting a screen would be cool if you got time

Edit: I got bored and wanted to see how they look and they are all looking good :D, apart from mr sunshine as im tierd I enterd rong values for him but iv sorted that now also I have Aisha but I forgot to add it at the time :') if you want me to do the ones that are missing try and get me some high res screen shots on the npcs face using the FPV mod and ill do them and add them

btw one ishue they dont show up in game with the same icon but I think you need to change another table

Iv attached updated version of your mod with the icons you just have to sort out read me and name to what ever you want and add to OP
let me know when you added and ill remove it from here :D

also extra note did you get that weird ishue with olegs stace bugging out sorted
was thinking other day it could be a rig ishue?

2h5jzt4.jpg

Attachments

• Hoeward Icons.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 320
  • New homies with icons.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Back