New Homies

I know just like a month ago Viola is marked as a dlc but yet she never appeared in Saints save X-mas. hmmm

No, she was marked as, "Maybe DLC". That means her appearing in a DLC was a possibilty that Volition was considering. Please get your facts straight in the future. Thank you.

Edit: Also, this mod would not affect whether Viola shows up or not in HTSSC, I don't know where you got that idea.

It's already known.

It's still possible that she could come in a future DLC.

I never denied the possibility. However, Volition only announced two story DLCs. Unless they have a secret project or they decide to throw her in as some kind of cheap money-grabbing mini DLC, I don't see Viola coming to Saints Row IV. I mean, it would be a little ridiculous to add in Viola without some proper story missions to go with it. I know I wouldn't buy it.

No, she was marked as, "Maybe DLC". That means her appearing in a DLC was a possibilty that Volition was considering. Please get your facts straight in the future. Thank you.

Edit: Also, this mod would not affect whether Viola shows up or not in HTSSC, I don't know where you got that idea.
If you care to look through this whole thread someone said that she was/is marked as dlc when I asked why Viola isn't included in the modded homies list.

Back