New Homies

Tried to see if I can give Oleg some more appropriate animation, so I gave him the Wardens....

This is the result.

2013-12-12_00001.jpg
2013-12-12_00002.jpg
2013-12-12_00003.jpg
2013-12-12_00004.jpg

Best decision I ever made.

If you care to look through this whole thread someone said that she was/is marked as dlc when I asked why Viola isn't included in the modded homies list.

Well take a look at this:

<Homie>
<Name>suko</Name>
<Display_Name>HOMIES_VIOLA</Display_Name>
<Humans>
<Human>
<Character>npc_Viola_saints</Character>
</Human>
</Humans>
<Vehicles>
<Vehicle_Entry>
<Vehicle>car_2dr_exoticsports09</Vehicle>
<Weight>1</Weight>
</Vehicle_Entry>
</Vehicles>
<Flags>
<Flag>sr1, 2 or 3 character</Flag>
<Flag>teleport in and out</Flag>
</Flags>
<Image_name>ui_hud_act_ico_saints</Image_name>
<_Editor>
<Category>Entries:MaybeDLC (You see this little bit here?)</Category>
</_Editor>
<Display_Desc>HOMIES_VIOLA_DESC</Display_Desc>
<Audio>PHONE_SUKO</Audio>

This is Viola's character entry in homies.xtbl. I literally opened up the file and copy-pasted it here. See what I mean?

I'm still not allowed to add her, because she still could appear ;)

You're definitely right about that, hoeward.

Tried to see if I can give Oleg some more appropriate animation, so I gave him the Wardens....

This is the result.

View attachment 6419 View attachment 6420 View attachment 6421 View attachment 6422

Best decision I ever made.

LOL! I really want to try that now.

Got a little problem. After installing this mod, the vanilla homies I unlocked afterwards don't appear on my phone list. Even after uninstalling all mods, they're still not showing up. Would I need to hex edit my save? And if so, what would I need to change?

Got a little problem. After installing this mod, the vanilla homies I unlocked afterwards don't appear on my phone list. Even after uninstalling all mods, they're still not showing up. Would I need to hex edit my save? And if so, what would I need to change?
Thats known.
On some page there is a fix for that.

Back