New Homies

I have a problem with the mod. Ever since I put all of the files into the SR4 folder, I can't play the game. I can start it up, but it shows this screen that says, "loading," and 4 out of 10 bars are highlighted blue. It won't go pass this loading screen, and the window is reported as, "Saints Row IV (Not Responding)." Please help. I have no clue whats going on.

I have a problem with the mod. Ever since I put all of the files into the SR4 folder, I can't play the game. I can start it up, but it shows this screen that says, "loading," and 4 out of 10 bars are highlighted blue. It won't go pass this loading screen, and the window is reported as, "Saints Row IV (Not Responding)." Please help. I have no clue whats going on.
Weird. It does work for me, hmm...

Try verifying game intergy game cache on the steam game properties that would fix missing and corrupted files and stuff like that . i got a question how is mr.sunshine and many other charterers are able to be homies with this mod and not even put in the game in the first place like how is mr sunshine in the game even though he is from sr2 and hasn't been maintained in sr4 at all .were these charterers cut from the game or just left there for to be modded in or what i also heard around something about dan vogal being able to be a homie on some mod forum or something but cant remember hope you add more homies in the future.and idk if anyone asked does it remove any of the vanilla homies because of the extra ones with this mod and i see you wrote on above the downlaod and stuff does not work with htssc and etd is that going to be fxed soon sorry for my long message and stuff i am not trying to bug you i am just curious on many things and i am thinking you could clear my questions up

Last edited:
Try verifying game intergy game cache on the steam game properties that would fix missing and corrupted files and stuff like that . i got a question how is mr.sunshine and many other charterers are able to be homies with this mod and not even put in the game in the first place like how is mr sunshine in the game even though he is from sr2 and hasn't been maintained in sr4 at all .were these charterers cut from the game or just left there for to be modded in or what i also heard around something about dan vogal being able to be a homie on some mod forum or something but cant remember hope you add more homies in the future.and idk if anyone asked does it remove any of the vanilla homies because of the extra ones with this mod and i see you wrote on above the downlaod and stuff does not work with htssc and etd is that going to be fxed soon sorry for my long message and stuff i am not trying to bug you i am just curious on many things and i am thinking you could clear my questions up
Mr.Sunshine, Kazuo Akuji and Dane Vogel could be models some V-Dev's played around with according to Knobby.
I just found them and added them right into the game.
Dane Vogel isn't able to be added as Homie since he's still markes as DLC. *cough*...*cough*

Back