New Homies

What is the SDK and when will it be released?
as far as i know the sdk is some special tools to make it so the modders can mod even more stuff and do lots of things they could never do with the current tools to mod sr2 and sr3 and sr4.oh crap hoeward beat me to it lol.

2014-01-18_00005tbrhk.jpg

HTSSC / EtD won't start.
Vanilla homies disappear, but fixable after deinstalling the mod.
That should be all.

well i've finished ETD and Xmas, but you're saying all vanilla homies disappear but return if this is uninstalled?

and i have NPC Behavior mod, and that makes it where i crash if i call an Xmas homie. but i hate loosing future shaundi and Claws. could they be added to this mod as generic street homies? oh ad i miss that Ultor lady homie that was in STT. any chance of gettin her

They just fuck you over, when calling them, and yea we would've to change something in the character.xtbl to make them friendly which would break them.
wardens are generic street homies in this. they're friendly but i can't get em to follow. they spawn in cars tho lol

wardens are generic street homies in this. they're friendly but i can't get em to follow. they spawn in cars tho lol
I'm able to fix all that, but I'm not sure if more characters will fit because of table-limits.

well i've finished ETD and Xmas, but you're saying all vanilla homies disappear but return if this is uninstalled?

and i have NPC Behavior mod, and that makes it where i crash if i call an Xmas homie. but i hate loosing future shaundi and Claws. could they be added to this mod as generic street homies? oh ad i miss that Ultor lady homie that was in STT. any chance of gettin her
I can't add DLC NPC's into the vanilla homie files.

Well, IdolNinja has confirmed that the final dlc packs are now out but not the homies dlc. If there is no homies dlc coming out then why would they be marked as dlc?

Back