New Homies

Wait that can't be right i thought I read all over the internet about the guy that plays dan vogals voice Jay Mohr was doing recording work, or something for saints row and people said for either a new saints row game or a dlc must be a new saints row game if thats the last of the homie dlc.

I think me and Axl added too many homies, that the List is too small and hides some homies. :(

you could use the car calling thing have it say oldschool or something and have them show up in a list like cars in garage so newly added homies wont put ingame homies out the list that might let multi homies be put in from other people without having some homies being removed but the garage folder thats used in the phone might need copying and renameing and adding the homie names to its list removing the cars

but i dont know if that would work or not

Wait that can't be right i thought I read all over the internet about the guy that plays dan vogals voice Jay Mohr was doing recording work, or something for saints row and people said for either a new saints row game or a dlc must be a new saints row game if thats the last of the homie dlc.
SRIV DLC is over. It's DONE.
you could use the car calling thing have it say oldschool or something and have them show up in a list like cars in garage so newly added homies wont put ingame homies out the list that might let multi homies be put in from other people without having some homies being removed but the garage folder thats used in the phone might need copying and renameing and adding the homie names to its list removing the cars

but i dont know if that would work or not
That wont work.

Last edited:
So, if the dlc's are all over then why are some of the homies that are marked as dlc still not been confirmed that they won't be used in the actual game?

Back