New Super Saints DLC - Finally a cape

That was the one previously only available with a code you got if you bought the SRIV strategy guide. I'm actually a bit more happy to see that it's no longer exclusive to that. That leaves players with only two known DLC's that are potentially exclusive: Valve's TF2 items, and Gamestop's Warped Weapon Challenge gun, the Polarizer. I really didn't see this one being released separately, so my fingers are crossed the Polarizer will be eventually as well.

TF2's doubtful, since SRTT's TF2 heads still aren't.

But on the note of THIS DLC. Looks awesome :D
the tf2 heads were an update last i checked. so maybe they will do the same for steam users as an update?

Not to be a moody little bitch, but this IS dlc that should have been in the game to start with, I mean... super powers and no super hero costumes apart from some gimped versions of the SR3 ones? As much as I hate being one of THOSE gamers, I think I might just wait for Steam to sell all the DLC cheap once it's all out.

Oh really? Awesome then :) Thanks for the correction! Hopefully SRIV will follow the same path.
no problem bro. now, im off to kill some zeno bitches with my new toys. >:3

Oh my lord do I love the new super hero costumes, totally worth it, the gun is a great DLC too. Its only 99 cents!
W52Idun.jpg

IBT8Yq3.jpg

2M4aClH.jpg

Oh my lord do I love the new super hero costumes, totally worth it, the gun is a great DLC too. Its only 99 cents!
W52Idun.jpg

IBT8Yq3.jpg

2M4aClH.jpg
99 cents? ooh... good lord thats a price so awesome they are just GIVING this away. now i dont have to buy some stupid guide JUST for the guns. aand. just bought em. off to play with my new toys. next week imma get the superhero outfits. :p

how customizable is everything? From what I can tell the two masked costumes are the same, just different colored
4 costumes, fully colorable, and then 2 masks that are colourable. Its not perfect, could have been separated into pants, boots, etc. Overall though the costumes are well designed.

Back