NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

This is amazing. I didn't even know there was one of these for SRTT, and that makes me want to go dig it up and make it happen. The random gunfights and the fact that my notoriety stays high makes it chaotic enough for me to not feel like "I got this" whenever I walk into a firefight. Combined with your weapon mod, this made the game roughly five times more fun to play, and what's more, I don't use sprint as often because I like a lot of these new vehicles.

And that's something I wanted to begin with. For cars to be useful and fun. Although this didn't change the usefulness of cars (people drive like ass though) it added several vehicles that I absolutely love.

Thank you!

This literally restored my faith in the game, thanks so much for this!

On a side note, I was just wondering if you had any advice or input on how (if it its possible or in reasonable grasps of a non-modder) I could personally remove the female strippers from spawning with the police force?

This literally restored my faith in the game, thanks so much for this!

On a side note, I was just wondering if you had any advice or input on how (if it its possible or in reasonable grasps of a non-modder) I could personally remove the female strippers from spawning with the police force?

1. Open up spawn_info_groups.xtbl and notoriety_spawn.xtbl

2. Delete all entries with npc_cop_female

3. Moral purity of Steelport restored

Since you've changed the spawns, can you change the Warden spawn, as well? So people won't have face the same cheesy ************ at lvl 6 notoriety? I mean, something like spawning say a super-powered Philippe Loren or Killbane, pretty much any antagonist from the previous gamesi or perhaps evil homies. And make sure that player doesn't face the same mini-boss twice in a row or alternatively make him not spawn at all so the player can have that mayhem orgy they always wanted in SRIV? Is this possible?

It might be once the SDK is out. A lot of the warden stuff is hard-coded and not very easy to change right now without causing a lot of bugs. I've also reached the limit of new character entries I can add to the game right now, and the mod is already a huge mess due to working around these limits. When the SDK is released, I plan to add a lot more cool stuff to the world. For now I'm not going to touch this. Sorry.

Back