NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

We have to wait for final Volition's modding patch because it's possible to only add 2-3 new characters without breaking mission packs.
IIRC (because it's been a while), that's an issue based on memory reserved for character names. You can add plenty of characters, but you have to simplify most of the vanilla character names in order to do so without breaking mission packs.

Ok. What would I need to remove to take out the DLC and mission breaking things?
You'd have to remove all new character entries but then plenty of mod features simply won't work. I'd just wait for Volition's modding patch.

Why is it when I rewrite the values in the tweak table for the breast strings the game just reboots over and over again? I was trying to run the Bigger Is Better mod with this but the tweak table gets replaced. How do I get them to run together? do I even need the tweak table from the npc mod?

Why is it when I rewrite the values in the tweak table for the breast strings the game just reboots over and over again? I was trying to run the Bigger Is Better mod with this but the tweak table gets replaced. How do I get them to run together? do I even need the tweak table from the npc mod?
You've edited 'tweak_table.xtbl' via Windows Notepad, right?
It breaks the file and causes crashes at startup, you need Notepad++ to save it properly.

Last edited:
Back