NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

The update hasn't helped the crash, other than that though, it's been a lot of fun with the peds sticking around to see the exploding alien ships.

did you ever solve the problem of police/military/aliens despawning upon notoriety level gain/loss? That always bugged me.

Nope. I have no idea what causes that to happen, my guess is it's something that can't be solved with the primitive tools we're still stuck with. Tried asking Volition but received no response.

The update hasn't helped the crash, other than that though, it's been a lot of fun with the peds sticking around to see the exploding alien ships.

Would you be willing to try an older version of the mod and see if you can reproduce the problem? (I can provide you with a download link if you need 'em) It's very hard to test this mod with the small amount of time and resources I have. Frankly, it's a miracle that it even works as well as it does at this point but it's very hard to give a fuck about this game anymore with such limited support from posters here and the developers.

If anyone else here has time, please try and see if you can reproduce this crash with the current version and if possible note where it occurs.

When troubleshooting crashes/bugs, it's important to remove ALL other mods and actually confirm what is causing the issue. Asking a mod author to troubleshoot his work when you have a bunch of other stuff installed is problematic at best.

Question: is it possible to modify the power suppression grenades the aliens use to make them normal grenades/flash grenades, or are they locked from edits?

Question: is it possible to modify the power suppression grenades the aliens use to make them normal grenades/flash grenades, or are they locked from edits?

All SR3 grenade weapon entries, effects and models were removed from SR4. It would be possible to add them back in using the same explosive/weapon info and substitute models/explosion vfx but that can't be done without modifying a bunch of weapon and inventory files. In short, it would require turning this mod into a combination weapons mod as well, and I really don't want to do that right now.

I did add suppression grenades to SWAT and military personnel, though.

Any possible chance since the dlc is all out that now is there a way you can make this mod work with the dlc xmas homies and allow the dlc missions to work again. I would just love to play the dlc missions freely without having to go deleting mods in order to even play them :) because your not the only awesome mod that i noticed that sadly :( makes the dlc missions not work and stuff.
Edit: fixed it fan of the saints :)

Last edited:
Any possible chance since the dlc is all out that now is there a way you can make this mod work with the dlc xmas homies and allow the dlc missions to work again. I would just love to play the dlc missions freely without having to go deleting mods in order to even play them :) because your not the only awesome mod that i noticed that sadly :( makes the dlc missions not work and stuff.
One question... Why did you quote that post? It doesn't have anything to HtSSC at all. :confused:

Last edited:
The notoriety build is way too slow for me. I wish I knew what I was talking about, but how do I make the notoriety build speed like it was in the base game?

Back