NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

The notoriety build is way too slow for me. I wish I knew what I was talking about, but how do I make the notoriety build speed like it was in the base game?

If you don't like the notoriety rate, just open notoriety.xtbl and change the notoriety values for the various crime types by changing the amount of wanted level each one earns you.

Fuck, can't I just use the old xtbl?

If you have an older version of the mod, go ahead. Otherwise, do it yourself. Editing xtbl files isn't exactly difficult, all the information you should need is usually explained at the bottom of the table file. If you know how to read English, you should be able to figure it out.

I made a changed notoriety.xtbl that has way higher notoriety rates. For example,killing around 6 or 10 citizens triggers the STAG already. I though this was fairly realistic,seeing as you´re in a simulation owned by a force that wants you dead/broken. Just override the file with the one in your SRIV directory. I recommend using the Additional Cheats mod and using the ''No Wardens'' cheat as Wardens spawn quite easily with this change. But that might just be because I personally don't like Wardens. Also uploaded a less extreme one,but still with higher notoriety than the stock mod ( I think) Just rename the less extreme one to notoriety.xtbl and place it in your SRIV folder.

I take no credit for this whatsoever seeing as I just changed some simple values.

Attachments

• notoriety.xtbl
    11.3 KB · Views: 306
  • notorietylessextreme.xtbl
    11.3 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
I can't believe so many people are having difficulty gaining notoriety... you have super powers, for fuck's sake! Get creative! Pick up a car with telekinesis and sprint on the sidewalk with it in front of you, spam blasts and stomps everywhere, or gain notoriety the traditional way, by gunning down everything in sight!

I can't believe so many people are having difficulty gaining notoriety... you have super powers, for fuck's sake! Get creative! Pick up a car with telekinesis and sprint on the sidewalk with it in front of you, spam blasts and stomps everywhere, or gain notoriety the traditional way, by gunning down everything in sight!
...or use our Expanded Arsenal mod, equip the Laser Beam and you'll get five stars in less than one minute. :p

Christ,could you not? You seem to get worked up a bit when someone tries to help someone else o_O

Back