NPC behaviour and spawn mod

Nope, "gang kill" in notoriety.xtbl can still take you up to notoriety level 5. Also, I just posted a tiny update that made some changes to the trucker spawns because they were kind of fucked up before.

That's the last one, I swear! (Unless someone uncovers some huge game breaking bug or something)

Sorry shitface, I've just realised it was gang shooting that's been set to level 4. I'm not sure if that is enough of a change to cause the issue I was referring to.

Now all we have to do is wait a few days until next update is there.

Funny story, I was fighting a couple of STAG Soldiers with my own bare hands, then... Out of no-where a Hobo pulled out a shark-O-matic and tried to shoot me! Luckly he only hit the STAG Soldier and he died. So when I went to pick up the Shark-O (Which I don't have the DLC for) It just dropped my current Shotgun (Grave Digger) and gave me another of the exact same Shotgun (Another Grave Digger)! It's all really a matter of how much sense of humor someone has and whether they would actually bother classifying this as a bug.

EDIT: It didn't actually give me another Grave Digger, turns out it was just picking up my previous one that had dropped on the ground.

It's not a bug. It's by design. You can't use DLC items you don't own.

Say, seeing how you won't let go of this mod just yet; how about either putting back the 'for_shitty_computers' folder or removing the reference to it in the readme? (re: v61)
(searched this thread but haven't found any mention of either 'shitty', 'for_shitty_computers' nor anything relevant on 'old')

Looks like great work (that should have been part of the stock game ofc (or dlc), yadayada), would love to try it out!
but ofcourse I'm one of those with a shitty computer already getting bad fps..
Thanks either way.

That'd be rad, much appreesh.

Curious though, isn't that what would have been in the 'for shitty systems' folder anyhow?

Back