NPC behaviour and spawn mod

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe the issue is caused by this mod. While playing, npcs, homies or otherwise, have a problem moving on stairs. As soon as they get on the first step, they start moving very slowly, but still using the running animation. It is a problem because they are way behind me on any missions with stairs.

Edit: Sorry to have blamed you, a clean install still has this problem, I just don't recall ever seeing it before.

Last edited:
Yah, that slow run pathing issue on stairs I've seen in SR3 for sure, modded or not. It's some issue in the code with pathing no doubt.
I've recently been playing a bit of SR2, when the game isn't crashing, and the problem was there too, if not worse.

First of all I love this mod, it really adds to the atmosphere. I have a few questions however;

1) Is this compatible with GOS?

2) Could you possibly upload a version where the civs/peds are less aggressive or at least show me how to change that factor manually?

Thanks for all of the work, your mods are among my favorites for this game.

For all those who are curious, I have begun porting this mod over to SR4. Look out for it soon!

Edit: Soon-ish. Adding this mod to SR4 is very tedious and I don't have much free time anymore now that university's started back up. If you want to try and port it over yourself, go for it.

Last edited:
Back