Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really cool mod so far, man. This is old-school gangsta Saints Row. I had Gat following me around and we were shooting up shit, just like old times. :D

I can confirm for a fact that one of the files in this mod drastically increases the amount of damage you can take, even against a hard difficulty Warden, to the point where your health bar barely moves. I removed all the files for this mod and I lost health rather quickly.

I'm using the version that includes no aliens (beyond the Warden spawn, of course), if that makes any difference.

Your car's paint will turn black then but is still editable.

I've actually removed the vehicle_cust_color_sets.xtbl to test some things (actually I renamed it to .bak), and the colours are still there, no turning to black, you only reset to default colours when you go back into rimjobs, my VOID is also still lined with purple lights.

I can confirm for a fact that one of the files in this mod drastically increases the amount of damage you can take, even against a hard difficulty Warden, to the point where your health bar barely moves. I removed all the files for this mod and I lost health rather quickly.

I'm using the version that includes no aliens (beyond the Warden spawn, of course), if that makes any difference.
That's really weird because I haven't been done anything with the player character at all. :confused:

EDIT: found where the problem was and fixed it. :)
Plus a little extra so you can beat everyone up longer before a warden spawns.
If you don't like that change simply don't install notoriety.xtbl and notoriety_levels.xtbl.

Last edited:
I noticed that Void is now in Saints white/purple instead of Zin black/red and I have not installed this mod yet.

I'm pretty sure the Void you get from UFO Mayhem is white/purple while the one you get that's sitting on one of the towers is Zin red.
At least it's like that for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back