play as civilians/peds?

Is there any way to play as those awesome nice looking female civilians/peds? :)

or is there a mod? :D any help appreciated, i would do anything to play as those juicy civilians / NPC characters and even one of the gang member NPCs.

Is there any way to play as those awesome nice looking female civilians/peds? :)

or is there a mod? :D any help appreciated, i would do anything to play as those juicy civilians / NPC characters and even one of the gang member NPCs.

Which NPCs do you consider juicy civilians ?

NPC morphing was promised to be added as a LUA command in an upcoming patch. It's in the current version of SB+ I believe, but you can only morph into Genki, the rest of the characters are broken.

Thank you so extremely much! God that makes me happy! If I may ask - is it known when the patch would be out? :)

Have you tried adjusting your player character to look like one of the female peds ?
Which female ped would you choose to play as ?

If you like a certain female NPC to look like, please post a screenshot of her and I will adjust my player to resemble her and then post the IAD formula numbers for you.

Last edited:
Back