Post your best screens

Yup. I had help, though. Found a vid in youtube. So I recreated it and added it here and there. The nose and mouth for instance. Looks pretty well, but credits go out more to marcusgarlic. He does cool stuff with creating game characters.

Yup. I had help, though. Found a vid in youtube. So I recreated it and added it here and there. The nose and mouth for instance. Looks pretty well, but credits go out more to marcusgarlic. He does cool stuff with creating game characters.
What are the values for the nose? Or do you remember the character that marcusgarlic made that you got it from. I really like the nose.

Just search for "Saints Row The Third marcusgarlic." I'm sure it'll pop up. I also got that char on my Saints Row account page, so you can download it on www.saintsrow.com. =)

A few screens of my male character based off myself facial wise, the sliders dont let me do my body type properly so I stuck it a little extra muscular :p

He is my female character Monika Cole's brother, meet John Cole.

2012-06-20_00001.jpg2012-06-20_00003.jpg2012-06-20_00021.jpg2012-06-20_00030.jpg2012-06-21_00042.jpg

Heres a couple of Monika also
2012-05-15_00001.jpg2012-05-14_00031.jpg

how could u use zhen! I wanted to kill him myself ALL those missions lol

Andy Zhen fucking ruled.

That is all. :)

Andy Zhen said:
Yeah... uh, I was talking to our star. Not you. You have the emotional range of bagel... and like one of those shitty whole grain bagels that nobody likes. Alright! Let's set up the next shot!

Back