SPOILERS Release date of this dlc?

Quick question: when will the enter the dominatrix be released for our viewing pleasure? i heard itll be 40 days from the launch (meaning tomorrow) it should be released. can anyone confirm it?
also, from the looks of the seasons pass, we may not only get missions in this pack... but perhaps outfits and weapons? :O (aside from the violator?)

fyi. have the seasons pass and all the dlc released thus far. i hope there will be more, because imo, this shit is awesome! (especially the dubstep gun remix pack and the GAT V pack, because who doesnt wanna be johnny gat?)

All has gone silent when it comes to both DLC story packs. That leads me to believe it won't be tomorrow. As for the season pass I believe the only content included is Enter the dominatrix, Saints Save X-Mas, and the Rectifier weapon. Everything else sold separately. The first story mission any second now, and then the second one around Christmas obviously. Other then the two story missions, I think there is only one more DLC pack and it has something to do with sports.....I don't know. Probably athletic wear or something.

I believe the rumor was 45 days after release, not 40. So we might see it next week. Though maybe it's been pushed back a bit so they can polish it up some more. Guess we'll find out soon.

I'm hoping that the success of SR4 has made Volition/Deep Silver decide to spend more time on the story DLC to make it as good as possible. Seriously, I'd love some expansion-like dlc for SRIV. A guy can dream, right?

odd..... thought it would have a midnight release>

I dont remember Volition stating a specific date for the DLC, just saying it will release roughly a month after game release.

I do hope the DLC is better than SRTT ones, they are too short and not worth the money. I'm still waiting to see how is the season pass for SRIV do, not sure to buy now or wait for sale.

2's were no different; Tera Patrick's and Dex's were over in about 3 missions a piece. Hoping that 4 breaks the trend, but not counting on it. Really dug the story of Gangsta's in Space though; need more smug assholes for Lowenthal to voice.

2's were no different; Tera Patrick's and Dex's were over in about 3 missions a piece. Hoping that 4 breaks the trend, but not counting on it. Really dug the story of Gangsta's in Space though; need more smug assholes for Lowenthal to voice.
wasnt lowenthal fucking sasuke? the most annoying emo ever? (not a fan of naruto just throwing that out there) and also, he was shogo akuji, apparently.
i personally dont care for the missions... just the unlocks from them. :O call me the spoiled brat who cant wait til christmas to get even a peak at his present.

Last edited:
wasnt lowenthal fucking sasuke? the most annoying emo ever? (not a fan of naruto just throwing that out there) and also, he was shogo akuji, apparently.
i personally dont care for the missions... just the unlocks from them. :O call me the spoiled brat who cant wait til christmas to get even a peak at his present.
Shogo, Miller, Andy Zhen, various cops/peds in 2,etc; he's up there with the VO usuals. I'm pretty much the opposite; dig the goofy-ass set pieces and situations that SR is known for. No biggie if it doesn't break the mold, as the SDK will more than make up for it. Think people are anticipating that more than anything.

I am curious to see how many 4th wall shenanigans they'll throw at us in ETD.

He's also Genki. :)

Back