Rideable Tiger

You can, but the Tiger npc wasn't really meant to be seen outside of cutscenes or activities and as such doesn't have any normal walking or attacking animations. Most of the time its limbs just flail everywhere and it looks fucking stupid.

I guess I won't. This may make me sound cowardly but I'm terrified of glitchy stuff. I hate deformities, what happens in SR:TT when you try to use the avatar, going under the map to the sign texture floor and ship and statics, the velociraptor tag on non-velociraptors, the giant hole where the white crib turret should be, the fact that the mothership in the sky is hollow ETC.

Edit: I was almost crying when I realised what happens when you do DFA on water.

Last edited:
Shitface is right the tigger anims where just ment for being in back of a car slapping you out, when you have him in open world he looks like a cripple crawling around the place :')

Edit:
Do you have to close your eyes when walking near a rift?

That made me laugh my arse off. Shitface you legend :')

fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao.svg

When I'm visiting blue hell/underside of a map I'm quite scared of what might jump on my face. <confession>

Shitface is right the tigger anims where just ment for being in back of a car slapping you out, when you have him in open world he looks like a cripple crawling around the place :')

Edit:

That made me laugh my arse off. Shitface you legend :')

Maybe I will do it and make my friend get the mod too and see it with him. I'm less scared if I'm with someone else.

Back