Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

Oh wait.

I guess that's because I didn't clean up the folder after V0.99, I simply replaced old files with new ones. Wait a moment...

Ah..., That's the cause of ploblem.
Older version includes a lot of peg_pc files for chunk data.
In verson 1.00 these peg_pc files are stored in the pegs.vpp_pc.

Alright, it works perfectly after cleaning up the folder, sorry for wasting your time.
By the way, this mods looks so beautiful with Shinobu'' Fix and FusionH2o's Alternative TODs, wow! Just look at this street, in the vanilla game it's dark and ugly and now... :D
sr2_pc 2015-09-30 20-39-03-624.jpg

In my new version of the alternative TOD file the mornings starts with the same sunrise as before then the morning has a light blue sky and as the day progress the light blue sky gets darker then the reddish- golden sunset sets in then the sky starts turning purple and then finally at night a deep blue sky appear. I tried to adjust the star brightness but when I do the stars glow too bright and it seems to also make more stars show up than normal appear.

you left one of the road textures textures low res...

This isn't a low-res texture.
If you carefully observed notice that there is a striped pattern in the texture.
Such a phenomenon can be seen several points in the game.
It seems to be a bug there is a problem with the placement of the texture.

Please see the attached image. These can be checked in the same way in vanilla image.

Attachments

• 9480_2015-10-01_00003.jpg
    9480_2015-10-01_00003.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 497
  • 9480_2015-10-01_00004.jpg
    9480_2015-10-01_00004.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 424
This isn't a low-res texture.
If you carefully observed notice that there is a striped pattern in the texture.
Such a phenomenon can be seen several points in the game.
It seems to be a bug there is a problem with the placement of the texture.

Please see the attached image. These can be checked in the same way in vanilla image.

I do not know how to thank you, but is necesary one manual & the tools for this task.

i have the game installed. but i do not how install to this all.

THANKS, man you are good ideas.

Masamaru would you like to integrate my Alt. Time of Day into your texture pack? You have my permission to do so ;) . Still working with my next version though, here is a sneak peak, enjoy!!
Screenshot_1.jpg

I am loving saints row 2 is getting modding attention it deserves again cuz the modding side went dead to saints row 2 once saints row 3 and 4 came around.

Masamaru would you like to integrate my Alt. Time of Day into your texture pack? You have my permission to do so ;) . Still working with my next version though, here is a sneak peak, enjoy!!View attachment 10902

Yes, of course. Please let integrate your TOD in the next version.

I forgot to make a fade distance adjustment of meshlibrary.
Please try to use because there is a considerable effect.

I use the "Shinobu'Fix" that was adjusted to my liking.
Because it is something personal I have uploaded as reference of tweak.
Please SR2's HDR is set to OFF, FSAA set to be equal to or greater than 2x.

Attachments

• sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts
    30.6 KB · Views: 397
  • MasterEffect.h
    34.3 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Back