SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

You can actually read full list of the cheats here. However, I would suggest some changes.
1. From the "dirty cheats" (the ones that doesn't permit saving the game once activated), to put on the "Clean" cheats list a versions of few of them that only lasts for a limited time, as these clean versions of the "dirty" cheats do let saving game like the "Clean" cheats, but they do be active only for a minute or two after activating, and after running out of the set time they'll do be automatically disabled and turned off. This to be done for the following "dirty" cheats: "Infinite Ammo" (Gives Your Unlimited Ammo), "Exotic Imports" (Increases The Spawn Frequency Of Fancy Cars), "Super Saints" (Increase The Damage Your Fellow Members Of The Saints Do) and "Low Gravity" (Lowers Your Gravity, Allowing You To Float). If someone of you're has played Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto V, you might know on their game there's an "Invincibility" cheat that, unlike other God-like cheats, has a limited time of running - it'll automatically get disabled and turns off 5 minutes after it's activating.
2. Also, since cheats for refilling player's health and fixing player's vehicle they're currently driving are being in the "Clean" cheats category, I think there should be also following cheats (rather in the "Dirty" cheats category): "Amnesty - Police" (Lowers Current Police Notoriety), "Amnesty - Factions" (Lowers Current Faction Notoriety), "Most Wanted - Police" (Increases Police Notoriety) and "Most Wanted - Factions" (Increases Factions Notoriety) (last two I'm assume are related to the Gang notoriety meters), and "Moving Violations" (Forces Other Drivers To Ignore Traffic Lights And Stop Signs). Also, I can't understand about the "Valet Parking" (Instantly Spawns Your Favorite Vehicle) cheat. It doesn't give anything like Infinite Health, increased player's power, there's aren't really any advantages to player over enemies or something like that this cheat gives, only thing it does is to spawn a vehicle for player. Why it would be count as a "Dirty" cheat instead on putting it on the list of the "Clean" ones?!
OOT... Didnt like the GTAV invisibility it just terrible... I think Nowadays game will doing this released cheats code but they more restrict than not getting achievement...i think some of them rather make Trainer than using cheat so you still can save it (Maybe who knows...)

Nope, sorry.

If I can't save any progress I make, while Dirty Cheats are active, then I don't see the point in them being in the game. I don't think I'll ever use them, as I am the type of person who saves my game every 5 minutes (due to: Force of habit, OCD, prior experience with games crashing, losing progress, and probably a few other things too)

So these cheats will never see the light of day in my game, which is a real shame, because all the best cheats are in the Dirty Menu. The Clean Menu has nothing of interest to me, so they'll probably never see the light of day in my game either.

I know I'm just one person, so my opinion does not effect the mass populous, but that's just how I feel about this whole "Dirty Disabler" thing.

Nope, sorry.

If I can't save any progress I make, while Dirty Cheats are active, then I don't see the point in them being in the game. I don't think I'll ever use them, as I am the type of person who saves my game every 5 minutes (due to: Force of habit, OCD, prior experience with games crashing, losing progress, and probably a few other things too)

So these cheats will never see the light of day in my game, which is a real shame, because all the best cheats are in the Dirty Menu. The Clean Menu has nothing of interest to me, so they'll probably never see the light of day in my game either.

I know I'm just one person, so my opinion does not effect the mass populous, but that's just how I feel about this whole "Dirty Disabler" thing.
This is why People made Trainer cheats lol

This is why people made Trainer cheats lol
Yep, but there's an one major issue with these trainers for PC games - the majority of freeware ones ARE PRETTY OFTEN BEING DETECTED AS A VIRUS (mostly a false-positive) from either your antivirus' or malware's application you're using or by Windows Defender, but most worse thing is, in majority of cases this is more than enough the trainer you're had downloaded for your game to be downright blocked and they to denying / blocking you from running it. Worst thing is the fact, on Windows 10 (I don't know for Windows 11) Windows Defender CANNOT BE DISABLED, no matter how much it's interfering with you (I tried to shut down it's service and I wasn't able to so). You're often needing a dirty hacks to get such of the majority of those trainer programs to run and use with your game without they're triggering your antivirus' or malware's program or the Windows Defender's alarm on. More worse, those trainers that are good from well-known game hackers and are mostly not suffering from those antiviruses' false positives are being on a PAID WEBSITES, like CheatHappens.
This is the reason I since 1-2 years do search only for PC gams that have build-in cheats and / or difficulty settings (Saints Row 2022 has these already), as unlike the majority of the gamers that're are hardcore and are playing their games only on high difficulty, I am casual / very casual gamer, NOT an one playing on normal / hard / very hard difficulty anyway.

Last edited:
Yep, but there's an one major issue with these trainers for PC games - the majority of freeware ones ARE PRETTY OFTEN BEING DETECTED AS A VIRUS (mostly a false-positive) from either your antivirus' or malware's application you're using or by Windows Defender, but most worse thing is, in majority of cases this is more than enough the trainer you're had downloaded for your game to be downright blocked and they to denying / blocking you from running it. Worst thing is the fact, on Windows 10 (I don't know for Windows 11) Windows Defender CANNOT BE DISABLED, no matter how much it's interfering with you (I tried to shut down it's service and I wasn't able to so). You're often needing a dirty hacks to get such of the majority of those trainer programs to run and use with your game without they're triggering your antivirus' or malware's program or the Windows Defender's alarm on. More worse, those trainers that are good from well-known game hackers and are mostly not suffering from those antiviruses' false positives are being on a PAID WEBSITES, like CheatHappens.
This is the reason I since 1-2 years do search only for PC gams that have build-in cheats and / or difficulty settings (Saints Row 2022 has these already), as unlike the majority of the gamers that're are hardcore and are playing their games only on high difficulty, I am casual / very casual gamer, NOT an one playing on normal or hard / very hard difficulty mode.
Glad i have a cheat happens account:)

There's going to be an AMA on Wednesday July 5th in the Official SR discord server if anyone has any questions they wanna ask relating to the DLC/Update
1688179500377.png

Back