SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

How funny that a site literally called "Saints Row Mods" will never have mods for the latests game in the series.
I think they are doing this because they don't want people to fix their game for them, they actually want this game to be exactly what it is.
For better and for worse, but specially for worse...Mostly just for worse.

What they mean Last update doesnt that mean that means no more update ?? Finally maybe they can more focused then to SR2 patch that fans waiting for so long...

Yeah, got a feeling it won't happen lol.
My reaction:
FoEjbaWWYAUvtvu.jpeg

I mean outside of 4, there's never really been any other official mod support. They officially condoned the community making tools and mods, but it wasn't until 4 we had the one official instance of modding. I just wish I knew what the xtbl equivalent of this new version of the engine is, if I could figure that out then I could at least make old data set modifications like 3.

I mean outside of 4, there's never really been any other official mod support. They officially condoned the community making tools and mods, but it wasn't until 4 we had the one official instance of modding. I just wish I knew what the xtbl equivalent of this new version of the engine is, if I could figure that out then I could at least make old data set modifications like 3.
Clock it because this site has thrived without the need for official mod tools for how many years??? If someone finds a way to get into the files, the community will be off to the races with modding once again

Back