SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Whats wrong with the Hot dog mascot lol they are so nicely and always compliment to my character everytime..
Because the very first time I played SR 2006, I accidentally killed Bucky with a grenade during a Trafficking Activity, when I just happened to be randomly throwing grenades as the dealer was driving me through the Ultor Dome Neighbourhood.

But every time I replayed the game after, I just was not able to easily kill Bucky with the grenade after that. Either due to him just not spawning in, or running away from my grenades too quick... It just felt like he was mocking me. So now all Hot Dog Mascots must pay, no matter how "nice" they are towards me.

Because the very first time I played SR 2006, I accidentally killed Bucky with a grenade during a Trafficking Activity, when I just happened to be randomly throwing grenades as the dealer was driving me through the Ultor Dome Neighbourhood.

But every time I replayed the game after, I just was not able to easily kill Bucky with the grenade after that. Either due to him just not spawning in, or running away from my grenades too quick... It just felt like he was mocking me. So now all Hot Dog Mascots must pay, no matter how "nice" they are towards me.
Poor Hot Dogs man they are so kind sometimes... Yeah Mocking my Homies too so i don't hesitate to throw them from fourth floor when i see them in the Round square mall.

I will be mad if they make aprils jokes about:"Sr2 remaster under development"

Oh, another thing I'm really excited for is the soundtrack. Volition knows how to put together an amazing soundtrack because all the previous SR games had great OSTs.🎧
🎧

1649773137612.png

8 days till... something.

Back