SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

custom-announce-1280w.jpg

Yes Saints, it’s happening. Join us for a special showcase on Wednesday April 20 at 12pm PT, 8PM BST, 9PM CEST for a detailed look at the customization in Saints Row with host Mica Burton in the Ultimate Customization Showcase!

We can’t wait to show you the following:

• A brand new customization trailer

• Interviews with the Devs

• In depth info and gameplay for:

o Character Customization,

o Vehicle Customization,

o Weapon Customization,

o HQ Customization

Source: https://saintsrow.com/news/saints-row-ultimate-customization-showcase-announced

I wish it was a live strream like comments allowed so we can ask our quastions instead they answering the quastions they wrote. I am understanding they want to advertise their game but maybe at least they make two parts of this. In the first one they advertise the game and in the second one they ll answer the quastions of the public.
Have you ever watched any of the Volition streams before? They always read chat so it's your chance to ask the questions 😉. I think they'll be showcasing the customisation and reading the chat at the same time

I hope some modders working on this SRR like adding some different Season too. while i know some of modders didn't want mod SRR because they still upset with Volition... And their Insulting with the old fans.. i hope they give us the dual guns option not permanently since this only happened in SRTT and IV

If the game's moddable
I hope some modders working on this SRR like adding some different Season too. while i know some of modders didn't want mod SRR because they still upset with Volition... And their Insulting with the old fans.. i hope they give us the dual guns option not permanently since this only happened in SRTT and IV
I can't wait to mod it. Winter mod? Why not 😆

Back