SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Yeah, that way the playable area gets bigger, and the existing map remains unchanged. I figured they'd add stuff beyond those bridges across the river, I wonder how much more area is unlocked this way, if it is only the district and a bit of its surrounding area, or if a big chunk of desert north of it will be explorable too.

I'm curious to see what the "Events" are about (bottom of the phone in the map preview). I believe that is a completely new thing, unless I'm mistaken.

Ooh, that's a really nice building they're pushing a lot of focus on, I can't wait to see what the interior looks like. Because showing off a specific building means you can definitely interact with it in some way.

homer-simpson-marge-simpson.gif

Oh, by the way, I was being sarcastic.

I hope this more or less confirms the other bridge out of town will lead to the other new world space, I wonder if they'll make any attempt to make the final map form some kind of highway loop like San Andreas.

I wish a lot of this had gotten to happen sooner, but with the whole Gearbox shake up and everything I can't imagine it was great behind the scenes for a hot minute. Heck, we had to delay a multiplayer patch for a game I'm working on simply because of a weird door bug, so corporate restructuring sounds like a nightmare.

Back