Saints Row 4 Announce Teaser

Ask him if you can record an interview..

Or even some gameplay footage.

Ask him if you can record an interview..

Or even some gameplay footage.

I won't need to. They're going to be recording and interviewing me and releasing that. :)

Let's hope they've got they're shit together too. I plan on looking at the game with a very critical eye and being brutally honest.

Congratulations Idol, show them hell! :) Can't wait to see that.

Maybe there won't be even that many reasons for criticizing the game? If Volition is asking fan community leaders for opinions - isn't that the first time in history when game developer actually asks community representatives for an opinion? - then means they really have some aces up their sleeves.

Last but not least, consider asking them about "SR4 allowing modders to maek dat cool mods werk in XBOX"!

Congrats Idol, can't wait to see it! :)
I'm very glad for you (and on the other hand a bit jealous :D)
Looks like you and Minimaul have come really far with this modding community! And I'm more than happy to be part of it! :)

I won't need to. They're going to be recording and interviewing me and releasing that. :)

Let's hope they've got they're shit together too. I plan on looking at the game with a very critical eye and being brutally honest.
will they just be recording the interview with you or will they be recording some footage and releasing it alongside the interview?

will they just be recording the interview with you or will they be recording some footage and releasing it alongside the interview?

No idea. That's all the info I know at this time.

That's awesome man.
I know you'll do us all proud.

Suggestion for them:
Give us the ability to turn on/off DLC/Add-ons at will, that way, if they release another Vampire pack/Unlockables, we have the option to use/not use them whenever we want.

while we're bringing up possible suggestions

please please PLEASE suggest (preferably while holding someone in an armbar) the ability to toggle upgrades. Hopefully that one is so obvious that they already have it covered, but I'm still a tad afraid.

* Kinzie is the Press Secretary
* Pierce is the Director of Communications
* Steve Jaros is excited about the VP, but doesn't want to spoil it. The only possible candidates I can think of that would warrant a spoiler are either Gat or Burt Reynolds. (Better be Gat.)
* Same drop in/drop out coop like the previous games and no splitscreen

Back