Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Now, that I've played a while, I can say, that the mod is great. It still needs some work however, but thats why it's in ALPHA stage. Keep up with the good job.

Thank you this one look amazing! :)
Just one question, is the boss headless in the cut-scenes? if yes, is it possible for you to somehow fix this in the future? thanks.

Thank you this one look amazing! :)
Just one question, is the boss headless in the cut-scenes? if yes, is it possible for you to somehow fix this in the future? thanks.
It could be possible to force the game to remove all necklaces in cutscenes. Don't know about automatically putting it back on though.

hey guys awesome mod!
But i think that i can help you with 1 thing! :D
before i used your mod i modded some things on my own just like the nuke animation it was irritating me so i removed it and i saw that when you use your mod you see the animation but then i added my mod back to my game and when i nuke now i stay in first-person.
so if you want this in your mod PM me and im happy to help you guys!

Ok the player's head not showing when he is ragdolled has been like 90% fixed,it is not perfect,as sometimes the head is not there for like 1 second after ragdolling...Here is a video of me chilling while playing some insurance fraud:

A fix for the head being absent while swimming or in simulation cutscenes is on its way.

Back